Co-operative Bank of Kenya
At Coop Bank we are on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking.
We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are a success because our customers are succeeding.
This is a high visibility role which provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to contribute to the organization’s security environment.
The successful candidate will also have an ideal opportunity to be an integral part of the organization and to really make a difference.
The Security Attendant will provide efficient and effective physical security and safety services to our premises by ensuring that only authorized people and devices are allowed.
They will also review and assess the working of outsourced physical security services in branches with a view to having a secure branch environment.
The Role Responsibilities
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Carry out physical security checks for entrance and exit of computing devices and people at our main premises.
- Ensure proper records are maintained for the entry and exit of computing devices at our main premises.
- Ensure general security of premises including vetting of visitors into the building.
- Ensure that the CCTV and alarm systems for both our premises are functional at all times.
- Ensure only authorized people and devises access our premises.
- Ensure physical security operations at branches are properly handled and noted exceptions escalated.
- Ensure opening and closing of branches is monitored and exceptions escalated.
- Ensure branches carry out the monthly alarm testing as per procedure.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Diploma or Certificate in a Business or Security related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in security specifically as a supervisor
- Computer, report writing and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number SA/CSD/2019 10th February 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer.