Job Title: Program Manager – Digital Program
Net Salary: 95k – 100k plus benefits
Our client is a training institution on digital programs.
They seek to hire an experienced, creative and strategic Program Manager who is passionate and knowledgeable about online work and its potential in unlocking digital jobs for youth.
The Program Manager is the point of contact for the Program’s activities and will oversee the Country-wide development/roll out of the Program.
The Program Manager will also be responsible for supervising the Team- Centre Managers, Trainers and project staff.
He/ She oversees the effectiveness of the entire program for scale and impact.
- Lead the development, implementation and reporting of Program and alignment with the program’s strategic plan indicators.
- Oversee overall coordination of Country-wide Trainings, key events, activities and meetings.
- Overseeing the effectiveness of the entire program for scale and impact.
- Driving results – monitoring success of youth trained on getting linked to Online Work.
- Develop and implement appropriate tools and related guidelines for continuous improvements of the program implementation and impact assessment in close consultation with the Management.
- Leading, Mentoring and Supervising the Team- Centre Managers, Trainers and project staff and provide overall direction and leadership.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Assess staff’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Oversee the monthly and quarterly plans for the training activities at the Centres.
- Drive program values and philosophy in the Team and through all training activities at the Centres.
- In collaboration with the Management, lead and support resource forecasting, mobilization and allocation in accordance with the implementation plan and client guidelines.
- Lead and oversee the development & implementation of overall marketing + promotions budgets & work plans.
- Build and manage relationships with stakeholders from Public and Private sector in order to identify and catalyse strategic opportunities to develop and support initiatives that align with the program’s core objectives.
- Establish and/or maintain relations with implementing collaborators including Universities, Colleges, and Technical and Vocational institutions, for the program work.
- Build database of interested stakeholders in an effort to create the pool for Program stakeholders.
- Represent the Program’s overall interests and perspectives towards external and internal stakeholders.
- Quality control to ensure program results, effective delivery of training and impact – youth getting linked to Online Work.
- Ensure a proper documentation of project work, including best practice, evaluation reports, etc.
- Oversee overall coordination of success stories, social media and engagement and documentation.
- Keep abreast of ICT and digital trends, developments and best practices of online work.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in management, preferably training and development management.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Experience with online work/freelancing is an added advantage
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Program Manager – Digital Program) to email@example.com before 15th January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.