We are a Fintech company providing innovative financial products & solutions to consumers and businesses.
We are looking to fill in the position of a Corporate Sales Executive.
The Executive will spearhead the growth of our Employee Financial Products portfolio, marketed and sold to Corporate & SME Employers for their benefit and that of their employees.
Scope: Revenue Growth and Corporate/SME Client Relationship Management
Compensation Model: Retainer + Commissions
- Selling our Employee Financial Products to Corporates and SME clients.
- Training users (Employees and Employers) on the features and usage of the products.
- Supervise the on-boarding of users (Employees and Employers) on our mobile platforms
- Observe and learn the required information about clients’ needs in order to offer appropriate product assistance
- Preparing regular and timely sales progress reports to Management.
- Developing and maintaining strong Customer relationships.
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or a Sales-related field.
- Professional Sales training.
- At least Five (5) years experience in Corporate/SME Sales in a service industry (prerequisite).
- Experience in selling financial services (advantage).
- Successful track record of achieving high targets.
- Proficient communicator – both verbal and written.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Have a consultative sales approach as a necessity, not a hard selling/transactional attitude.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict target-driven environment.
- Must have an existing, verifiable network and database/pipeline of potential Corporate/SME clients
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 5th February 2020.
Use Corporate Sales Executive as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.