Job Title: Full Stack Developer (NodeJS + Express JS)
Our client is a fast growing logistics company leveraging on technology to offer innovative logistics solutions to transporters and clients alike.
They seek to hire a Full Stack developer to help build the next generation of our logistics systems comprising of web apps, mobile apps and backend services.
- Designing and building backend services and APIs that front-end components mobile and web will integrate with.
- Integrating backend services with front-end components
- Code reviews
- Mentor Junior developers to create well structured, robust code
- Documenting APIs, processes and designs created.
Must have skills:
- Great interpersonal skills
- 3+ years experience developing backend services
- 2+ years building backend services using NodeJS
- Experience using Express JS web framework
- 1+ years building web/mobile apps using React (Web) or React Native (mobile)
- Comfortable using git
Nice to have skills (but not a must):
- Comfortable using Linux or Mac OS for development and testing
- Experience using JIRA, Trac, Confluence or similar wiki systems for documentation and collaboration.
- Experience with automated & acceptance testing of React Native using tools such as Appium, Detox, Calabash (Acceptance testing)
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Full Stack Developer – Node JS + ExpressJS) to email@example.com before 25th January, 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.