Job Title: HR Officer
Industry: Business Operation Support Services
Salary: 35K on probation
Our client, a strategy and business operations support services firm is looking for a HR Officer to work closely with the Management to build and grow its own brand and the brand of its clients.
- Provide administrative support for the full range of HR related activities.
- Handle full cycle recruitment activities for company clients.
- Prepare HR Policies and assist clients in their implementation.
- Undertake comprehensive HR Audits for clients as necessary.
- Design and document all HR processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Assist in the development of performance management systems and provide support to Line Managers in goal setting and the appraisal process.
- Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives.
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Higher diploma in HR and a registered member of IHRM.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a fast paced professional office setting.
- MUST have a keen interest for business.
- Customer service, personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Sound knowledge of labour laws.
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send in your CV only, quoting the job title (HR Officer) on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 29th January, 2020.