We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of System Administrator.
Scope: The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users
- Maintain integrity of the network, data, server deployment and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is at par with all technical considerations.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Maintain system efficiency and configuration of network IP addresses
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, smart phones, etc.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users; computer hardware, software, cabling and printers’ network
- Offer technical support to staff on computer programs, packages and applications
- Make recommendations for upgrades, hardware and software deployment and computer disposal.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install, upgrade and configure systems such as supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline
- Five years working experience and above in information technology specialty.
- Proven working experience as a systems administrator.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML
- Ability to achieve general ICT tools maintenance.
- Ability to illustrate general maintenance requisite and simple procedures for operation of network and system security.
- Tech savvy individual.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 24th January, 2020.
Use System Administrator as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.