KCB Group Limited
Direct Sales Representative
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the sales representatives will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Sales locations.
The position is on contract terms for a period of 12 months.
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for: Retail Banking, Agri, SAHL, Agent Banking, Mortgage and Bancassurance products.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Conduct door-to-door direct selling.
- Seek customer feedback on bank products.
- Provide regular sales reports.
- Be a recent graduate from a recognized university.
- Have a minimum Mean Grade of C+ in K.C.S.E with a C+ in Mathematics and English.
- Have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Have a passion and commitment to quality service.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- KCSE certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Good Conduct (less than 5 months old).
- CRB Clearance Certificate.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE to log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 7th February 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.