KCB Capital Limited
Debt Capital Market Transactor
Reporting to the Managing Director, KCB Capital Limited, Transactor Debt Capital Markets will originate advisory mandates for Debt Capital Markets transactions and lead / manage execution of signed Debt Capital Markets transactions.
- Work with the Transactional Banker Capital Markets to originate debt capital markets transactions in Kenya and across the East African region.
- Drive the expansion of the Investment Banking business by identifying and developing new areas of growth.
- In conjunction with the Corporate Banking team, leverage off the bank’s customer base in order to originate debt capital markets mandates.
- Develop innovative debt financing structures that are responsive to customers’ needs.
- Lead and coordinate execution of transactions through all stages from inception to close.
- Develop and grow a high functioning investment banking team with deep capacity to execute debt capital markets transactions.
- Spreading of credit risk through loan syndications.
- Develop and manage the relationships with market regulatory authorities and other stakeholders for Debt Capital Markets transactions.
- Preparation of customer proposals and presentations for internal and external audiences as part of business development activities for debt capital markets transactions.
- Quality Assurance of client deliverables drafted by Analysts such as financial models, presentations and information memorandums.
- Review clients’ business needs in a bid to structure optimal funding solutions for them.
- Undertake continuous coordination of ongoing transactions through client update meetings, progress reports and any other agreed measures.
- Bachelors’ degree from a reputable University recognized by Commission for University Education is required.
- Professional certification in CFA or any other relevant qualification is added advantage.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance is added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ working experience in Investment Banking or Structured / Corporate Finance
- At least 5 years’ management level experience of which one must have had experience in:
- Deal origination & Marketing
- Debt Transaction Structuring & Execution
- Financial Analysis and Financial Modelling
- Credit Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to generate business relations.
- Strong leadership & team management skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please CLICK HERE to log in to our Recruitment Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 7th February 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.