Job Vacancy: Female Security Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
1. Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment-CCTV; inspecting the warehouse, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
2. Preventing losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
3. Searching employees when getting in and out of the warehouse premises.
4. Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
5. Providing excellent customer service
6. Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
7. Responding to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
8. Adhering to all company service, legal requirements and operating standards
WHO ARE YOU?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor of Criminology and Security Studies or other related field.
- Knowledge of Security Operations and procedure
- Written and verbal Communication
- Surveillance skills
- Deals with Uncertainty
- Safety management
- Reporting Skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.