Lean Energy Solutions Ltd is a consultancy firm dealing with Energy Management, Boiler Conversion, Solar Power Generation and Lean Briquettes manufacturing. It seeks to fill the following position
Position: Plant Supervisor
- Daily management, coordination, direction and control of all plant operations including Production, Quality Assurance and Maintenance to achieve cost-effective and optimum production.
- Responsibility for production output, product quality and on-time deliveries
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise manufacturing process from acquisition of raw materials to final delivery.
- Ensure preventative maintenance and repairs of all machinery and equipment to minimize downtime, increase reliability and improve machine availability.
- Monitor and ensure a steady flow of work in the plant.
- Understand, implement, and enforce policies and regulations, including ensuring a safe working environment.
- Manage staff and equipment schedules, downtime, training, and maintenance.
- Plan production schedule for the team.
- Determine the human resources required.
- Determine the material resources required.
- Ensure the plant is running smoothly.
- Ensure operating units are producing at optimum extractions within quality specifications
- Set production targets for the products and continuously align them to prevailing requirements/conditions.
- Ensure that Safety, Health and Environment regulations and rules are adhered to
- In conjunction with management, prepare, monitor and control plant budget
- Escalate any technical defects and work closely with the maintenance technician
- Prepare management reports as required.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience as a plant Supervisor
- Computer Literate.
- Supervisory skills
- knowledge of quality systems and standards
- knowledge of process improvement techniques
- knowledge of machines and tools maintenance
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and updated CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Plant Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th January 2020.