Our client a Marketing Agency with headquarters in Nairobi is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant.
This position is a senior role that reports directly to the Managing Director and requires an individual with business acumen, organized, tactful, and diplomatic and detail oriented with excellent writing and computer skills.
- Provide a professional and high quality hospitality to all visitors in a hygienic environment
- Provide high quality functional and management support to the Managing Director which includes follow up on important deadlines and action points.
- Effective management of the Managing Director’s diary, assessing appointments and reallocate where necessary
- Draft reports, letters and other documents as required and accurately record minutes
- Answer office calls, take messages and sort office communication and issues professionally and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks as required
- Maintain an updated filing system both electronically and manually for all office records, documents and reports.
- Research and prepare documents for review and presentation by the Director
- Prepare for all kinds of meetings and events internal / external e.g. teambuilding, client awards, and make travel arrangements. This includes preparation of agendas, pre-meeting briefs and papers, noting down action points and following up to closure.
- Acts a liaison between the Managing Director and other key stakeholders
- Assist in renewal of medical covers, procurement of office supplies in liaison with Finance and as per company policy
- Supervise support staff and provide general office administrative support.
- A holder of a University degree in a business related subject will have an advantage
- Diploma in a business related course
- At least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant in a busy office with proven administrative support expertise
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a very dynamic work environment
- Professional individual with excellent written and communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to maintain confidentiality
- Self motivated individual with a flexible , proactive approach to their work
- A team player with ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and meet the outlined Qualifications and skills, please send your send your CV with three (3) referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indicate the Position Title and Region on the subject line.
The deadline is Friday, 07th February, 2020.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.