Masii Medical Centre is situated in Masii town as a 24 hour In / Outpatient facility with the aim of responding to the needs of the patients.
The facility is licensed to offer quality services ranging from Dental, Radiology, Laboratory, Pharmacy and Maternity services among others.
We have the following opportunity:
The position is responsible for preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders, detecting therapeutic incompatibilities; dispensing medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals and controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies and advising on any side effects.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that the information is complete and accurate.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for drugs.
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type affix labels.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against invoices and inform supervisors of stock needs and shortages.
- Dispense medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations and other departments.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV quoting the job applied and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th January 2020.