Masii Medical Centre is situated in Masii town as a 24 hour In / Outpatient facility with the aim of responding to the needs of the patients.
The facility is licensed to offer quality services ranging from Dental, Radiology, Laboratory, Pharmacy and Maternity services among others.
We have the following opportunity:
The position is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and assuming responsibility and accountability for the provision of efficient, speedy, and accurate radiology services.
- Ensure compliance with policies, operating/administrative procedures, and systems established for the Radiology Department.
- Ensure delivery of comprehensive and good quality radiology services to patients by all radiology staff.
- Provide effective management to the day-to-day operations of the Radiology Department.
- Ensure that Radiology Department is supplied with adequate supplies and consumables to facilitate its service delivery effectively.
- Receive written requests for radiology services and verify that the information is complete and accurate.
- Perform diagnostic imaging examinations like x rays, ultrasound, and mammography as may be required.
- Produce x-ray films (radiographs) for use in diagnosing medical problems.
- Prepare patients for radiologic examinations by explaining the procedure, assist them to prepare for the procedure, position them appropriately for the procedure, and observe them to ensure safety and comfort during procedures.
- Prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation and ensure the use of radiation protective devices by workers and visitors accessing exposed areas.
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV quoting the job applied and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th January 2020.