Our Client, a leading Manufacturing Company seeks to recruit a Mechanical Engineer.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for working in the production cycle from research, design, manufacturing, installation and evaluation.
You should be creative with the ability to develop technically innovative solutions and communicate these ideas clearly both visually and verbally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in designing, manufacturing, installing and evaluating components in the manufacturing process.
- Creating designs, plans, experiments and evaluations to improve product designs as requested by management.
- Give budget estimates and time frames for each project from research to installation of these projects.
- Review analysis of the machine performance and preparation of relevant mechanical reports giving solutions and ideas on how to improve production.
- Administer mechanical maintenance program utilizing the engineering team to ensure planning and assigning work, inspecting completed work, maintaining compliance to safety and governmental standards.
- Identify operational issues, potential problems and opportunities in the production cycle.
- Recommend modifications in the manufacturing process following testing of new porotypes and ideas.
- Design and implement cost effective equipment modifications to help improve production, safety and reliability.
- Expand individual knowledge by attending training events, networking with similar professionals within the manufacturing industry.
- Discuss with the team and sole complex manufacturing problems with the department, contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge by assisting team members or customers in identifying and solving mechanical related problems.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing company
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High ability to write comprehensive technical documentation
- Very effective organizational skills
- Superior Computer skills with the ability to run simulations and analyze test data
- Attention to Detail
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Mechanical Engineer – Manufacturing Company on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.