Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Gross Salary: 20k – 30k plus incentives
Our client is one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in Kenya.
They seek to hire a Medical Sales Representative to liaise with Healthcare Professionals and push sales of their products.
- The representative will be involved in the sale of Surgical & Orthopedic items.
- Ensure products are available in various Hospitals, Clinics & Pharmacies.
- Taking orders and following up on payments.
- Ensure your region is stocking the products.
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price list.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery, schedules, pricing and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Coordinate with the supervisor and delivery team for products to be delivered in time.
- Send daily, weekly reports to the supervisor.
- Maintain professional relationships with every customer.
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices.
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks.
- Must reach sale targets.
- Diploma / Degree in any field.
- 1-2 years work experience in Pharmaceutical Sales & Surgical Sales.
- Very aggressive and presentable.
- Ethics & integrity.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player who takes initiatives.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Medical Sales Representative) to email@example.com before 27th January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted