The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex, wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Laboratory Technologist.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/028/2020
- Collect samples from patients and conduct required tests.
- Verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance.
- Provide test results for patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Update and maintain all relevant records.
Qualifications / Skills
- Diploma in medical laboratory from a recognized institution.
- Registration with KMLTTB.
- Computer literate.
- A high appreciation of and demonstration of customer service skills.
- At least 2yrs experience as a Lab Tech in a busy health facility.
- Ability to write clear, concise reports and well developed communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru,
P.O. Box 938 – 20100,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the vacant position (Laboratory Technologist) on the subject line so as to be received by 31st January 2020.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.