Our client a company based in Nairobi seeks to hire a Painter.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing surrounding surface, tapping off areas needed and painting walls, equipment, buildings, and other structural surfaces
- Maintaining painting tools and equipment such as brushes, rollers and spray guns.
- Repairing and removing old paint to prepare surface prior to painting.
- Mixing and matching of colours or oils based on the client’s requirement to obtain desired colour or consistency.
- Supporting in choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Communicating with clients and ensuring client satisfaction
- Calculating the amount of materials required
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- A minimum of Certificate in Painting
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Colour Theory and Various Finish Types
- Attention to Detail
- A certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly quoting “Painter” on the email subject not later than 30th January 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis. We don’t charge any fee.