Our Client, in the manufacturing industry seeks to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for appraising customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied and assuring the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
Reports to: General Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Oversee inspection of all incoming raw and packaging materials
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Conduct quality training programmes to all employees
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Ensure all legal standards are met.
- Follow up on environmental issues including waste water disposal and ensure this meets regulatory standards
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- At least six (6) years’ experience gained from a busy manufacturing firm, two (2) of which should have been in a supervisory role.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Quality Assurance Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.