Job Title: Quality Control Team Leader
Duties and Responsibilities
- Raising Job Cards in time as per Production Plan
- Following up with RPM department to ensure Materials are delivered to factory on time.
- Verification of Quality and Quantity of all Materials before receiving in Factory.
- Ensure lines are adequately and timely prepared to avoid start-up delays.
- Supervise staff and ensure all allocated staff are fully engaged throughout the shift.
- Ensure production targets are met and variances minimized.
- Work closely with the assigned Clerks to ensure job cards are closed in time.
- Ensuring machines are well maintained and only trained personnel are assigned.
- Reduce Machine downtime by promptly reporting and raising maintenance job cards in time.
- Ensure Material wastage is kept to the minimum possible and set yield targets are met.
- Ensuring that all the SOPs are dully followed without deviation and quality standards maintained.
- Regular stocks reconciliations and proper accounting for all materials received.
The applicant should possess the following qualifications;
- Degree in Food Science or any related qualifications.
- At least 3 Years working relevant experience.
- Knowledge on ISO 22000:2005 (Food Management Systems) & its Implementation.
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
Kindly send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected salary