Job Title: Customer Relations Officer – Real Estate Firm
Reporting to: Assistant General Manager
Our client is one of the leading real estate firms.
They seek to hire a Customer Relations Officer to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers.
S/He will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with the services.
In this role, S/He should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues.
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Minimum 2- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven Track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Background in customer service
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Relations Officer – Real Estate Firm) to email@example.com by close of business on 15th January 2020