Job Title: Retail Executive
Location: Nakuru and Mombasa
Role Purpose: To serve Agents (Mobile Money) in different locations through service of their float levels, managing relationships with the agents to ensure revenue growth.
The position is open in three regions: Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu.
- Provision of float based agent requirements on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of float.
- Daily banking of float amount collected from agents.
- Daily reporting / monitoring of cash flow and incident reporting
- Verification of currency received from the agents prior to banking.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly reports, including roadmaps and performance against target dates.
Agent Relationship Management
- Collate feedback from agents on the uptake of our client’s product, and escalate agent complaints for level two resolution.
- Ensure adequate coverage and service for agents while adhering to the route-planning schedule for agent visits.
- Training agents when and as needed.
- Prepare reports on agent activities and incidence reporting.
- Prepare reports on market intelligence.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Clean driving license (Preferably motor cycle);
- Must possess a valid certificate of good conduct;
- 2 years of sales relationship management and field sales ;
- 2 years of experience from financial and or telecommunications will be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook skills;
- Putting partners first – listens to and understands the needs of partners and managing relationships.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 24th Jan 2020.
Kindly indicate the job title as subject head as well as the region preferred.