The company was incorporated in 2014 and since then has been operating in various fields including supplies and logistics.
We have further diversified into Premium Maize flour production and we are looking to engage a dynamic, energetic and professional Sales Executive.
The position will offer the candidate a chance to become part of a winning team with insights of market domination.
Key Responsibilities and Duties;
- Implement market penetration and development plans for new markets through product listing and recruitment of new customers (Distributors/Wholesalers/Retailers) to drive volumes and revenue
- Conduct market research, competition and customer analysis
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and execute sales plans and strategies to achieve monthly and annual volume and revenue targets and that will enable the company to expand the customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Create product demand and volume growth by ensuring that products and all point of sale materials are always visible to the consumers
- Build and prepare strong, long lasting customers relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs by collecting customer’s feedback on the company’s products and advice the management team accordingly
- Take customer orders and coordinating delivery
- Ensure customers are operating within the company’s approved credit limits and follow up outstanding customer payments
- Coordinating collection and remittance of sales proceeds/revenue within the approved terms of trade/credit limit across all sales channels
- Maintain in a professional manner
- Prepare, maintain and present weekly and monthly sales revenue, expenses’ reports and realistic forecasts and including competitor activities to the management team
- Identify emerging market and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities.
- Investigate and document lost sales and customers’ accounts
- Develop an economical distribution route and pricing schedules and rates
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
Key Experience Requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in sales and marketing of Fast moving commodities targeting both distributors and retailers. Previous experience in a Manufacturing company will be an added advantage.
- Experience in distribution and delivery in retail chains, wholesale and distributors is crucial
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
- Attention to detail
- Proven integrity, transparency and accountability
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Team player who works well across functions and levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applications shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line REF: SALES EXECUTIVE to reach us no later than 12th Jan 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV as well as three references (Mandatory).
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.