Position: Sales Merchandisers – Alcoholic Beverages
Job Location: Nairobi
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: 20K Plus commissions
No. Required: 10
Client Summary: Our client distributes to supermarkets, wholesalers and retailers.
They are looking to employ 10 sales merchandisers to help in sales and distribution of the products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The merchandisers will be involved in the sale of alcoholic beverages
- Ensure products are available in various supermarkets and outlets
- Taking orders and following on payments
- Wipe, arrange, dust and check shelf life of the products
- Ensure your region is stocking the products
- Debt collection, invoicing, collecting cheques and cash
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- Coordinate with the supervisor and delivery team for products to be delivered in time
- Send daily, weekly report to the supervisor
- Maintain professional relationships with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned tasks
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in any field
- 1-2 years of work experience in sales, merchandizing or activations
- Very aggressive and presentable
- Ethics and integrity
- Good communication skills
- A team player who takes initiatives
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Brites: Brites Management services is a Recruitment and HR Consultancy company in Nairobi. We are experts in recruitment, casual Staff outsourcing, payroll management, HR department management, Employee Training, Writing HR Manuals among other services. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients through excellent and superior service provision. We offer end to end recruitment services to our clients. To job seekers- we are not the final decision makers in job offers but we provide a platform to jobseekers to meet potential employers.