Vacant Position: Sales Representatives
Location: Nakuru, Bungoma, Central (Meru) & Eastern (Machakos, Kitui, Mtito Andei)
Role Purpose: Increase Sales growth of the assigned territory in both volume and value.
- Achieve and increase monthly targets for designated accounts while ensuring brand visibility.
- Monitor sales in the market territory for awareness and brand performance.
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors and retailers.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis for sales attained per specified active reporting periods.
- Ensure market penetration and coverage is fully achieved.
- Follow up trade activations and action plans as per planograms from the Sales Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients.
- Timely follow-up on deliveries returns and refunds.
- Ensure that all customers are continuously visited as per scheduled route to market.
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization.
- Prepare and share with the Sales Manager regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Diploma/degree in Marketing/Sales.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in sales of FMCG products.
- Proven experience in General Trade Channel (Shops, Kiosks & Wholesalers, Retailers and Distributors).
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Excellent, diplomatic and professional selling skills.
- Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes for the company.
- Excellent knowledge of the local and regional market environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd Jan 2020.
Kindly indicate the job title and preferred region.