Vacant Position: Angular Developer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services.
Through connecting small shops to the digital economy, we are fixing inefficient supply chains and providing services never previously available.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to ensure they get the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while getting access to growth financing for the first time.
We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and hungry employees who are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Sokowatch is looking for an Angular 2+ Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience.
We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices.
As an Angular JS Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 1+ years experience with Angular2+
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience in TypeScript.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runners (Ex. Karma)
- Experience with complex Angular2+ modules, components, services and dependency injections
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team-first attitude
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Ruby technologies for the Application Development Centre.
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
- Time management and self-organization
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020 clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.