Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position:
Senior Automobile Workshop Supervisor – Must have experience in workshop industry.
Reference Number: OC/2020/001.
Overall Job Purpose: The position holder will be responsible for growth of after sales business in coastal area – Increase spare parts market share and Increase key business growth in the workshop.
Reports To: Head – After Sales.
- Grow the spare parts business and ensure FY ABT is achieved as per target.
- Ensure aged inventory reduction for each FY as per requirement.
- Staff development: ensure staff development is carried out as per required set target.
- Prepare timely and quality reports for the functional reporting lines
- Achieve fill ratio of parts to the workshop and counter sales.
- Ensure network development across the country to enhance spare parts sales.
- Manage stock levels delivery times & transport costs.
- Managing of spare parts and warehouse.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Managing workshop parameter to improve CSI.
- Effectively manage workshop team to achieve saleable man hour.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assigned to them.
- Manage branch working capital in conjunction with the Financial Controller; Control inventory and debtors as per company policy
- Follow up debtors on a regular basis to maximize payment collection for workshop repairs.
- Develop Tata Network in Mombasa to improve revenue
- Institute mechanisms to improve on same day delivery in the workshop.
- Improve vehicle through bay/day.
- Ensure timely and quality reporting through the INCADEA system.
- Improve workshop performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager.
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience.
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Degree or Masters in Business field, Mechanical Engineering, Sales and Marketing, ICT literate, Supply Chain Management or a related field.
Attributes and Skills
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment; extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player.
- Result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- A person who has handled service business independently
- Descent knowledge of automobile spare parts and computer literacy( mandatory).
- A Person who has hunger for new challenges and capable of bringing new business opportunities will have advantage.
- A Person from Mombasa coastal region is preferred but other candidates who would like to relocate unconditionally can apply for the role.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for receiving applications is 14/01/2020.
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 14th January,2020.