Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position:
Sales Executive – Spare Parts (Front Counter) – Must have experienced in Auto spare parts.
Reference Number: OC/2020/002.
Overall Job Purpose: The job holder shall sale spare parts for profit in line with the company policies at the counter.
Reports To: Spare Parts Coordinator .
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ requirements, recommend requirements and make a sale.
- Key Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations for spares.
- Update spares database and reports on day to day basis for loss of sale from front counter.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries with appropriate quotations for spares .
- Shipment of spare parts sales order.
- Review sales performance against monthly targets, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Reconcile LPO of customers and supply pending items when available.
- File invoices in file as per series.
- Ensure all receiving and issuing of parts are done with barcode scanners.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years’ hands on experience in the sale of Auto Spares Parts.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Auto stores management, Supply chain management or related field, ICT literate.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment, extensive knowledge of motor mechanics.
- Team player, result oriented and should hold a valid driving permit.
- Should be of high integrity and professional.
- An in-depth knowledge of Tata spares.
- Strategic appreciation of the distribution business.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work logically and systematically.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving applications is 14/01/2020.
Interested candidates should forward CVs to email@example.com by C.O.B 14th January,2020.