We are looking to recruit a highly competent and performance driven Accountant who will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information in QuickBooks.
- Bank accounts reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and final accounts
- Input data in QuickBooks
- Creditors and debtors accounts reconciliation
- Prepare financial statements
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments on time.
- Well conversant with accounts payables and receivables (including invoicing and receipts)
- Ability to prepare and handle statutory returns i.e. PAYE, VAT, withholding tax, standard levy etc.
- Writing of cheques and recording the payment vouchers
Education and Professional Experience:
- CPA K
- 3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Conversant with QuickBooks
- Experience in real estate management would be an added advantage
- Good I.T skills, conversant with spreadsheets and word document
Send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th February 2020
Please quote the salary expected and your availability