Job Title: Accounts Intern
Job Location: Mombasa
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake data entry and recording in the Accounting system.
- Assist with accounts receivable, payable and bank reconciliation.
- Assist with statutory preparations and filing.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Assist in filing and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles. (Minimum CPA 2).
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to email@example.com by 29th February 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted