The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the position of an Ambulance Driver.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/115/2020
The Ambulance Driver job function is to drive the ambulance assisting in transporting sick, injured, or convalescent persons.
They must also assist in lifting patients.
- Ensure that all clients are transported in the correct manner.
- Ensure that the Ambulance is clean and in good working conditions at all times.
- Ensure the Ambulance has the correct statutory requirements at all times.
- Must possess a valid B.C.E driving license.
- Must have over 5 years experience in driving and 2 years experience in driving an Ambulance.
- Must have a current certificate of good conduct.
- Must also have minor motor vehicle mechanical skills.
- A certificate in first aid.
- Experience in driving a left hand vehicle is an added advantage.
Human Resource Director,
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru,
P.O. Box 938 – 20100.
OR E-mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the vacant position Ambulance Driver on the subject line so as to be received by 6th March 2020
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.