Job Vacancy: Android Application Developer
- Build, own, and maintain android applications;
- Develop unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Review design documents, perform code reviews, and contribute to implementation decisions;
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations and Services) to ship excellent mobile apps;
- Continually improve our codebase with clean and efficient code as well as solving problems using the most appropriate technology;
- Enhance development processes and tool chain to move towards CI/CD (continuous integration and delivery).
- 5+ years of mobile application experience and have published at least one original Android app;
- Experience with Android SDK and Java;
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Expert proficiency in Agile development process;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
How to Apply
Send your updated resume to email@example.com by 20th February 2020.
Indicate the job title.