Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services.
Accredited by the Joint Commission International of the United States of America, the University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the following position:
Architect & Construction Manager
Position Summary: Reporting to the Director, Facilities, the Architect and Construction Manager will offer architectural and construction support towards the management of construction projects that will include design and management of projects undertaken by a team of external consultants as well as the architectural design and management of projects undertaken in-house.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Registered with the Board of Registration of Architects and Quality Surveyors of Kenya
- Have a minimum of 8 years of similar work experience with a reputable organization both as project architect and project manager
- Have evidence based experience of working through all architectural stages from concept design to running a job site
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT and equivalent software
How to Apply
Please visit www.aku.edu for more details on these positions.
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to,
the Manager, Recruitment,
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi.
P. 0. Box 30270-00100, Nairobi
by email to email@example.com
so as to reach not later than 1st March 2020.
Applications by email are preferred.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interviews.