We are an Entertainment outfit focusing on developing & managing all aspects of our live bands and their events.
As part of our expansion plan, we have set up a studio for audio and video production.
The Audio & Video Engineer is required to be passionate, committed and reliable, catering to all our audio and video recording and editing needs.
Job Title: Audio and Video Engineer / Producer
- Record, Mix and Master our Audio projects in timely fashion.
- Record and edit our video projects/events in timely fashion.
- Help create quality workflow to be used in the studio and refine it from time to time.
- Help seek out quality instrumentalists/musicians/artists to take part in our projects.
- Report on any issues affecting the studio in timely fashion.
- Report on the state of projects daily and keep proper records.
- Ensure studio data, masters are updated, secure and backed up.
- Train and supervise junior staff and/or interns.
- Undertake any other work related to the studio as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications / Job Requirements:
- Experience as a music engineer and producer.
- Experience shooting and editing quality videos.
- Experience with Pro Tools/Logic/Ableton, Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects
- Be a team player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to play an instrument (preferably the keyboard) is an added advantage.
- No academic qualifications required.
Applicants should send their application to: email@example.com
NOTE: Applications should be accompanied by LINKS to your audio AND your video work.
Closing date: 29th February 2020