Bimas Kenya Limited
Marketing and Insurance Assistant
Reporting to: Marketing and Insurance Manager
Station: Head office with frequent travel to the field offices
Overall Responsibility: Manage the functioning of the department and growth of business for the insurance agency.
- Business generation and growth of the insurance agency
- Understand your customer’s requirements and ensure they are met
- Build strong and strategic relationships and networks with existing and prospective customers
- Meet and exceed budgeted targets
- Timely Collection of premiums from customers and follow up of claims
- Develop and generate sales from existing base towards monthly target
- Interact with customers positively to resolve complaints
- A Kenyan citizen aged 25 years and above
- A minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Diploma in sales and marketing or its equivalent
- 1 year experience in insurance, banking, microfinance or Sacco environment.
- Should be a person of integrity , bold ,decisive, self-driven, keen to detail, with good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Results oriented and able to meet targets with proven sales results
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate
- Should be in possession of a COP that is not in use.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should CLICK HERE to download and fill our MANDATORY job application form.
All applications should also include;
- 1 page summary outlining prior experience gained in similar engagements
- Detailed and updated CVs
- Copies of certificates and testimonials
- Daytime telephone and email contacts of 3 professional referees (one must be an immediate supervisor and or Human resource person of current or last place worked)
- Any other relevant information
Indicate the position as the subject of your email not later than the 15th February 2020
Addressed to the;
The HR and Administration Manager
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 – 60100
NB: Applications that do not follow the guidelines above will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BIMAS Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer