Job Vacancy: Branding & Campaign Activation Specialist
Location: Arusha, Tanzania
Responsibilities: Responsible for the execution of tactical marketing plans for products and paid media in Tanzania, including campaign management, marketing programs, product marketing communication and promotional activities.
- Translate campaign plans based on Go To Market strategies into customer focused, promotional and communication tactics.
- Plan and support the execution of promotional campaigns, launches and trade events (Growers Meetings, Field Days, Demo days etc.) to facilitate their success.
- Develop or direct the production of locally relevant literature, promotional materials, advertising and sponsorship campaigns to enhance the launch of new products, the growth of existing ones and launch integrated solutions.
- Prepare and develop contents for brochures, displays and posters for sales activities, tradeshows, events and other external appearances of the organization.
- Coordination with designers, agencies, media, contractors and printers of marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market by coordinating the production of a wide range of product marketing communications, paid media campaigns and following up on timely preparation and delivery of the materials and campaign activities.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaigns.
- Plan and manage marketing material and collateral to support field marketing activities
- Working cross functionally/departments to execute successfully on campaign plans.
- Collaboration with the compliance department to comply with compliance policies that touch on marketing activities and events.
- Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers commissioning and delivering all marketing material.
- Develop and implement communication strategies to strengthen customer centricity through digital marketing and social media, while ensuring compliance with corporate standards/guidelines.
- Oversee development and effective utilisation of brand website(s) and eMarketing tactics as required.
- Maintain an accurate record of the Adverting & Promotions budget including providing a monthly tracker of budget commitments to ensure activities are conducted within budgets.
- A bachelor’s degree in business related fields.
- Agricultural background, experience in the seed, crop protection and/or biotechnology industry is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, sales, event management, or marketing communications.
- Experience working on digital marketing campaigns is preferred.
Note that the position is in Arusha, Tanzania.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st February 2020.
Kindly include the job title.