Employment Opportunities in a growing school
To meet the staffing needs of our growing school, Brookhurst International school has the following employment opportunities.
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 8-18 years. We offer IGCSE education curriculum and have preparatory, secondary and A-level.
The school is located in Kajiado county Kiserian which is 20 kilometers from Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
We pursue excellence in all facets and are committed to support the learners achieve their goals.
To strengthen the teaching team, we have the following vacancies.
Key stage 2 teacher: To teach Geography and literacy in preparatory school.
Candidates must have a degree in education and at least 5 years teaching experience in IGCSE schools teaching key stage 2. Must have a certificate or diploma in teaching preparatory schools.
Assistant teacher: English and literature
Candidates must have an education degree and at least 2 years teaching experience in IGCSE schools.
Other necessary requirements
- Must be committed individuals passionate to work with students.
- Must be result oriented and of high integrity
- Must uphold and demonstrate Christian values
- Must have a track record of performance in previous schools
- Be registered as a teacher or you are in the process of registration
- Demonstrate well spoken and written English
- Ability to use technology in delivering the content
How to Apply
Send not more than two pages of your CV and no other attachments. For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference.
Send CV email@example.com by 25th February 2020.
If you do not hear from us by 5th March 2020 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.