Our client in the Public relation and Corporate Communications Industry is looking for a Business Development Executive, whose job purpose will be to acquire, build, retain and develop a strong customer base in line with the company strategy.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring that they are met.
- Developing growth strategies and marketing plans to improve sales
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Identify and map the business strength and customer needs
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives
- Provide operational support to help implement marketing plan, including departmental and individual objectives, in order to support the achievement of business results
- Report on success and areas that needs improvement
- Take lead in developing quotations and proposals writing
- Maintaining relationships with current clients build long-term relationships with new clients.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Training of personnel in the business development department in order to develop their skills i.e pitching, presentations, negotiating etc.
- Business Degree/Diploma in Business/Marketing related field
- Experience in Advertising & PR Agency is an added advantage.
- Must be a team player
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Proficient in computer skills-word, excel, outlook & PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.