Job Title: Head Teacher
Reference Number: CH/HT/02/20
Location: Chui School
Busy Bee School – Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by Palmcreek Academic Services Ltd and offering both the 8.4.4. and C.B.C. curricula.
The school is seeking for a Head Teacher for its Chui School.
Skills and Competence:
- MUST be TSC Registered with TSC and possess a valid TSC certificate.
- Bachelors’ degree in education, Education Management or education related field. Candidates without a Bachelors’ degree but with considerable experience and a track record of successful leadership will be considered.
Experience and competence:
- Experience as a head teacher is highly valued but not a prerequisite. Candidates with working experience in a rigorous, high-expectations education setting in instructional leadership roles (e.g., deputy head teacher, academic coordinator) will be considered.
- Must have served in a similar or supporting capacity in a learning institution for more than three years.
- Must have at least 6 years teaching experience across senior primary classes.
- Experience in management of subject department and examination classes. Individual recognition for excellence in academics and administration will be an added advantage.
- Experience in improving other people’s performance through coaching, building strong relationships, developing creative training sessions and sharing performance feedback.
- Development of partnerships with other schools and organizations to provide enriching academic and extracurricular opportunities for students.
- Candidates should have the ability to think strategically and be detail-oriented.
- Must have received CBC training.
- Ability to organize competing tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the Human Resource Manager – Palmcreek Academic Services Ltd through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is February 17, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.