Café UBUNTU is a Café based in Maai Mahiu owned by Ubuntu Life Foundation.
We are 1.5Km on the left-hand side from Maai Mahiu Town on your way to Naivasha.
We are looking for a skilled Procurement person who clearly understand the procurement process and stock management.
Position: Procurement Officer / Store Keeper / Cashier
Status: Full time
Report to: Café UBUNTU Manager
Job Brief: Someone who will have the personality to thrive in this role.
If you are able to perform well in a growing Cafe, we’d like to meet you.
You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our kitchen team to make sure purchases are accurate and delivered promptly.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Keying in sales to the cafe Point of Sale system and ETR machine.
- Keying in daily cafe sales to the Google sheet.
- Reconciling daily sales with the captain orders and stock.
- Daily banking cafe sales and submitting the bank slip to the Finance office.
- Daily stock taking and updating on google doc, monthly manual inventory/stock count every first day of the month and sharing with the Finance team via email same day for PnL preparation.
- Back end Inventory management.
- Filling the online tourism fund daily/monthly and making the payment by 5th of every month.
- Submitting suppliers/vendors invoices every last day of the month for payment.
- Cafe procurement/purchase – Getting the best prices & quality from suppliers/vendors and ensuring nothing is out of stock.
- Prompt accounting for the purchases’ money with the finance every Tuesday morning.
- Weekly petty cash accounting.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Management.
Education and Experience
- Business related course.
- Procurement and store keeping experience will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Customer service principles.
- Excellent sales tracking and recording experience.
- Great verbal and written communication
- Goal driven and critical thinking
- Time management.
- Active listening skills
- Business minded person
- Flexibility & multitasking. Flexible to work in different departments.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application, resumes and copies of their credentials to email@example.com by 15th February, 2020.