Vacant Position: Loyalty Marketing Coordinator
Reporting To: Loyalty Program Manager
Job Summary: Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world. The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit a Loyalty Marketing Coordinator who will manage the marketing campaigns, design planning and follow-up, test marketing campaign efficiency, ensure coordination with merchandizing team for promotion and loyalty exclusive deals, coordinate with the IT department for quick issue resolution.
Be responsible of all marketing efforts to ensure that they serve to achieve both immediate and long-term business goals of the loyalty card program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a thorough analysis of the Kenyan market for loyalty program, identify customers’ expectation and design the key functionalities in agreement with all stakeholders (merchandizing, tech CORP HO, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Tax etc…) Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations.
- Design the campaign themes and create branded advertising campaigns and support the Digital marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content. Ensure that the launch is successful and reaches the expected number of subscribers.
- Drive the marketing campaigns and communicate the loyalty campaign objectives, timelines, deliverables to the sales team and provide instructions for use or promotions to be held. Champion the assembling, analyzing of sales forecast, preparing marketing, advertising strategies, plans and objectives.
- Assist in the development and management of the training for all the in-store (cashiers, merchandizers etc…) and external staff who are related to the loyalty program.
- Coordinate with CORP HO, marketing and merchandizing to plan and organize the campaigns dedicated to loyal customers.
- Work with the various category managers to negotiate with suppliers to obtain additional rebates for loyalty campaigns.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for result tracking and measuring program campaigns KPI’S performance crossed with the entire categories performance. Work with data warehouse and analytics team to provide loyalty data and assistance in customer analytics.
- Provide market research, forecasts, run marketing campaigns related to segmentation, competitive analysis and consumer trends to inform the business decisions.
Competencies and Skills
- Project management
- Quality and timeliness of provided services
- Team management
- Analytics skills
- Customer experience
- Loyalty experience
- Training capabilities
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in retail operations is a plus Skills
- English (Full professional proficiency)
- Excel and PPT skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement