Centres for Health and Education Programmes (CHEPs) is a registered Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Kenya.
CHEPs’ envisions the underprivileged across Kenya empowered with equal access to quality health and education services, improved agriculture and environment for a dignified lifestyle.
CHEPs’ mission is to empower the underprivileged individuals and communities of Kenya, while instilling hope and dignity, by providing sustainable and quality health, education, agriculture, environment conservation, development and humanitarian projects through local initiatives, resources, and involvement of local volunteers willing to serve the community.
Purpose of the Post: CHEPs Kenya recognizes the benefits that can be derived from internships and attachments.
They serve as essential learning experiences for newly qualified practitioners to prepare them for the competitive industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the organization in various administrative responsibilities.
- Support field officers in implementing health, education, development and humanitarian projects.
- Conduct field surveys and evaluations as assigned.
- Prepare necessary documentation and reports for activities according to the agreed timelines and relevant templates.
- Support Program Officers in follow-up to ensure timely implementation of activities.
- Mobilize beneficiaries for participation in all project-related activities.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by the Executive, Programmes Manager and Programmes Officers.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in public health, clinical medicine, social policy, or relevant fields.
- Able to work independently to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership, strategic management, research and development, commitment to results, shows high level of integrity and ability to deal effectively with demanding situations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in computer word processing and basic financial systems.
- Basic web design and photography will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Please apply to email@example.com with your latest CV and cover letter explaining why you should be considered for the post.
CHEPs is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 26th February 2020