Role Profile: Collections & Invoicing Officer
Job Purpose: Work closely with the Credit Control Manager in ensuring that all the outstanding debts is collected in a more efficient manner, credit period reviews for aged accounts and relationship management.
- Responsible for timely dispatch and delivery of invoices to all clients and confirmation of receipt of the same.
- Assisting the account manager in relationship management of the designated portfolio
- Follow-up of the POs, Invoicing, and Delivery of the invoices to section heads for approval, updating the statement of account and collection.
- Invoice processing using Sage Pastel:
- Timely and effective collection of outstanding debts, through sending of reminder emails, and telephone calls and personal visit.
- Monitoring clients’ balances to ensure timely collection of debt
- Negotiating payment plans for overdue debts
- Responsible for timely delivery of invoices to clients
- Reconciling clients’ statement of accounts
- Bridging the information gap between the clients and the company
- Ensure daily banking of collected payments/ cheques
- Provide weekly forecast collection report to the credit controller
- Ensure that the age analysis is maintained within set targets
- Ensure that reconciliation of payment received and the expected instalments from clients is up to date.
- At least 3 years experience in debt collection;
- Bachelor degree in any business related course/CPA;
- An assertive and aggressive personality;
- An excellent communicator with great organizational skills.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th February 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title