The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Comboni Polytechnic wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Deputy Director.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/113/2020
The Deputy Director will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality Technical Education and ensure smooth running of Comboni Polytechnic
- Assist the Director in the day to day running of the polytechnic .
- Instill Student discipline in the institution.
- Assist in running the production department.
- Work as an instructor in the Motor Vehicle Mechanical Department.
Qualification / Skills
- Must possess a diploma in Motor Vehicle Mechanic from a recognized institution.
- K.C.S.E mean grade of C-
- Must have attained Grade 1 in Motor Vehicle Mechanic.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position or 5 years experience as an instructor in a recognized institution.
- Managerial skills is an added advantage
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral.
- The candidate must be self driven and self motivated.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
P.O. Box 16 – 20116.
or E-mail us at – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
quoting the vacant position Deputy Director on the subject line so as to be received by 6th March 2020
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.