Vacancy: Die / Stereo / Plate/ Samples Maker
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing packaging manufacturing company seeking to hire a Die / Stereo / Samples Maker
- Review job ticket instructions to determine requirement of job production.
- Make, finish, and possibly mount printing plates correctly and in accordance with customer needs and timing
- Ensure that stereos /plates are easily accessible in a timely manner as per the production schedule
- Prepare carton samples as per the customer’s specifications in a timely manner
- Enhance 6s and proper housekeeping
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Certificate / Degree in Technical Drawing and Design
- Minimum of at least 2 years’ experience in the packaging industry
- Creative and imaginative mind with new ideas to the company
- Must have a keen eye for design aesthetics and details.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to work methodically and on deadline – willing to go the extra mile to complete work on time
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis as applications are received.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.