Our client based in Nairobi, and in the Education Industry is seeking to hire a Sales Representative.
Position Role: Effectively sell the school’s curriculum to existing and potential clients’, and achieve maximum capacity through increased enrollment.
The individual will be responsible for identifying and engaging with new clients through networking, cold calling, and referrals.
In addition liaise with the school team to ensure that relationships with existing clients are maintained and strong relations built.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire new students through effective daily sales plan and organization.
- Establish, expand and maintain strong business relationships e.g. call on existing, potential clients consistently
- Prepare activity and results reports to inform management regularly. These should include daily call reports; weekly work plan, monthly sales forecasts as well as reports on customer needs.
- Conduct research to gather information and establish needs of existing and potential clients, to ensure that sales efforts and events organized are focused.
- Provide excellent customer service to retain customers and also seek feedback.
- Attend educational workshops, conferences and seminars, trade shows, to maintain professional and technical sales knowledge; establish networks through participation in professional associations.
- Contribute to team effort by and build strong partnerships with both faculty and non-faculty members to ensure that the role is a success by working with cross functional teams
- Deliver customized technology presentations to potential clients on the school’s curriculum after a carefully planned fact finding session, and ensure they are well informed and queries answered promptly
- Report to the school manager on a weekly basis.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Diploma in Sales and Marketing (a degree will be an added advantage)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Persistence and work experience in education sector is an advantage
- Flexibility: ability to work long hours and sometimes on weekends to complete projects
- A self motivated individual with high level of integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- At least 4 years consecutive sales experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to email their applications together with their detailed CVs with 3 professional referees, indicating the Position Title on the subject line and state their current and expected remuneration in the cover letter to email@example.com to reach us by Friday, 13th March, 2020.