DASE LTD is looking for an Electrical Technician with the following responsibilities and qualifications
Overview: The technician is responsible for the day to day safe and efficient running of all electrical issues.
The technician should always be ready on call even when off duty.
- Neat wiring
- Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Provide a highly satisfactory service to customers.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Be able to use equipment of electrical measurement such as digital and analogues Multimeter.
- Utilize all tools in such a manner so as to maximize their useful operating life.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions when asked to do so.
- Responsible for maintaining machines and equipment in good working condition.
- Go to the field to attend to client complaints and requests with authority from the management.
- Wiring of all DASE machines.
- Testing all the machines before they are released to the clients.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in the same
- Experience will be and added advantage
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
- Must have electrical, mechanical and electronic skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of products, power and hand tools to complete required service & repair.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Fast learner and someone who takes the initiative.
- Refrigeration Experience will be an added advantage
All applications to be submitted via email through firstname.lastname@example.org