Our client seeks to fill the position of an Electrician.
- Daily checking the electrical/electronic status of all machines and equipment
- Service, Repair and Maintain machines and equipment within the assigned units as the need arises
- Purchasing of relevant spare parts required through authorization of maintenance supervisor.
- Maintain daily checklists as required.
- Ensure availability when required at any branch
- Ensure that all the interior and exterior building electrical, electronic works and lighting conform to the acceptable set brand standards.
- Report any malfunctioning of equipment beyond the scope to your superior
- Diploma or certificate Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field.
- Experience in electronic/electrical servicing or maintenance
- Knowledge of PLC is a must
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Resolving problems efficiently, quickly, and in a timely manner.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ready to work in Malindi.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject -Electrician to email@example.com
Kindly indicate your expected salary.