Job Title: Equipment Sales Executive – Nairobi
Gross Salary: 60k – 70k plus commissions
Our client is the leading supplier of automotive and power equipment.
They seek to hire aggressive sales executives to push their products in the market and increase revenue.
- Map-out and scout for business on forklifts, material handling equipment & tractors in Nairobi market and its environs.
- Conduct customer sites surveys and visits to collect requisite information that seek to satisfy customer needs and demands.
- Plan and proactively execute a comprehensive and cost conscious sales activity plans designed to cover all markets in a timely manner.
- Submit on weekly basis a sales forecast versus achieved performance report with clear recovery plans to meet monthly and yearly budgeted targets.
- Gather market intelligence, information from competition and other sources that can be helpful to the company in making wise decisions for the future of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Social Sciences or Diploma in Automotive Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 3 three years’ experience in equipment sales is mandatory.
- Responsible and mature Kenyan citizen aged 27 years minimum.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sales experience in tractors and or material handling equipment will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer application skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and meet strict performance targets and deadlines.
- Team player, quick learner and flexible to adopt change.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Equipment Sales Executive) to email@example.com before 5th March 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.