Equity Bank Limited
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support business growth, we seek to recruit a well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in Human Resource Department.
Reporting to the Team Lead – Payroll & Benefits, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing accurate, timely and efficient payroll services to all Equity Group employees; for payroll calculations and transactions; and for filling statutory returns
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation of data for processing of all subsidiary payrolls
- Liaise with HR representatives from subsidiaries for payroll inputs and queries
- Accountable for posting payroll costs to the general ledgers as soon as salaries are paid
- Accountable for reconciling key accounts in a timely manner and any issues escalated
- To remit statutory deductions on time and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Preparation of payroll related reports
- Contribute to process improvement by participating in a range of payroll and service delivery reform activities.
- Support in ensuring pension withdrawals, transfers and taxes are paid as stipulated in the various acts.
- Appraise staff loans as per policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting field or payroll & benefits administration
- Thorough knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, benefit administration and legal requirements
- Thorough knowledge of tax regulations is a must
- Finance or Accounts professional certification required (CPA-K or ACCA)
- Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in payroll administration and the use of oracle ERP & Banking system
- Proven ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, identify and deal with problem.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products with a mastery of MS Excel
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Deadline: February 21, 2020