Our client who is in the Utilities Infrastructure industry seeks to hire a Fiber Optic Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure project Equipment, tools and material records are well maintained
- Ensure timely response to all escalations and emails sent by the clients
- Ensure maintenance activities do not affect the quality and specifications required by the client
- Review all as built designs
- Manage team to ensure responses to maintenance escalations are within SLA requirement.
- Coordinate CRQS & INCs within the required SLA.
- Manage and ensure work is done as per the client Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensure records of OTDR traces and as built are maintained
- Ensure OSHA is observed as per company policy
- Train and develop the team under supervision
- Ensure performance appraisal and review is done to the team
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Plan of Permanent fix schedules to stabilize the network.
- Casual Payments workload generation
- Budgeting and cost analysis in liaison with Project Manager, HR & Admin, identify training needs for the team Take up responsibilities of Project manager in His/ Her absence Training teams on ISO Procedures & Policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related field. Project management certification an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant telecommunication industry experience required. Team management of capacity of 30+ technicians and 100+ casual works.
- Key Knowledge and interpretation of designs.
- Strong public relation skills
- Engineering processes and practices, and their impact on project activities.
- Practical knowledge and work with MS word, excel, access, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and competencies
- Activity and Resource planning
- Organization and motivation of a project team
- Controlling time management.
- Cost estimation and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Managing reports and necessary documentation
- Conflict management and resolution skills
- Results focused
- Technical skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th February 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement